The Credit Union will never ask for your password or account details to be disclosed via a link within an email message. If you receive an email of this nature, please disregard the email, delete it from your computer and contact us to notify us of the existence of the scam.
To safeguard your personal information, we have adopted the following communication practices.
- We will never ask for your Internet Banking login details or credit card details via phone or email.
- We will never send you a link to Internet Banking via email.
- We will never request that your Internet Banking password be communicated to us in any form (not even our staff know your password).
- Any changes to the web address or to our access sites will only ever be communicated via our authorised website or other formal means.
- We will always identify external links to third party websites; we will make these links explicit so that you can see what you are clicking on.
Furthermore, we will ensure we are always compliant with all online communication legislation and relevant codes of practice. In particular, we will abide by the requirements of the Spam Act 2003 and will ensure that:
- we secure your consent to receiving any commercial electronic messages (as defined by theSpam Act 2003)
- our emails to you contain clear and accurate identification of who is responsible for sending the message, and how they can be contacted
- our emails to you contain an unsubscribe facility, allowing you to indicate that such messages should not be sent to you in the future.
Information Available in this Section